European School of Law and Administration (ESLA)
is a non-public college created on 13 th of October 1997, on the decision of the Minister of National Education and Sport. It is enlisted in the Ministry Register at the position number 137. The founder of the school is the Warsaw Branch of the Polish Lawyers Association with a strict co-operation with the Institute of the Legal Science of the Polish Academy of Science. Now ESLA is an university affiliated to this Institute.
Chairman: Jerzy Wiatr, Professor
Vice-Chairman: Tadeusz Szymanek, Supreme Court Judge
Dean - Faculty of Law in Warsow : Andrzej Ważny, PhD
Dean- Faculty of Law in London: Waldemar Gontarski. PhD
Chancellor: Katarzyna Zając
General Director: Małgorzata Wirtek
European College of Law and Administration was established pursuant to the following documents:
- decision of the Minister of National Education dated September 19th, 1997;
- the Articles of Association;
- registration in the non-state owned higher education institutions kept by the Ministry of National education - item 137, October 13th, 1997
The College has been functioning since 1998 and it was founded by the Warsaw Branch Office of the Polish Lawyers Union, in close cooperation with Institute of Legal Studies of the Polish Academy of Sciences, and with the International Development Law Institute (IDLI) of Rome. The European College of Law and Administration holds the Higher Education Institution status and is entitled to grant the degree of:
MASTER OF LAW (LL.M)
– a study lasts 5 years
The Graduates of the College have full authorization to apply for admission to any internship programs.
In order to get acquaint to the curriculum of LL.M and IR.B, please find a proper section.
Didactic Resource Base The complex of the school’s buildings includes the following facilities:
- 8 lecture halls,
- 7 halls for conversation classes,
- library and the reading room,
The College also has a modern IT laboratory with access to the Internet, where the students may become familiar with computer operation, also in respect of the legal applications.
The building contains additional premises for the students’ convenience, including:
1. editor’s office of the students’ magazine,
2. students’ self-government,
4. cafeteria and
5. body building gym.
The school provides free parking places at the 24-hours watched parking lot.
Three main reasons for which it is worth to study at European School of Law and Administration:
1. Outstanding and experienced academic staff,
2. 80% of our graduates found a job according to their education background,
3. During their studies, all students will have opportunity to take part in one week lecture’s session given in ESLA’s representative office in Brussels – a real center of European Union. It will be free of charge for the best ones!!
This additional course will let students to get acquaint with all rules governing European Union institutions.